June 26th to 28th, 2023
Cité des Congrès de Nantes
General public week-end
June 24th-25th, 2023
Museum de Nantes
The official language of the conference is English.
Confirming a paper
Please note that the « present a paper button » is visible to confirmed participants only (payment or student status validated). You need to declare yourself as a speaker BEFORE 15 May 2023 to confirm your paper.
- Log into your account by clicking HERE
- Once registered at the congress, you will be able to declare yourself as a speaker (button « Present a Paper »)
- Please then enter the number of the paper you want to confirm.
Posters sessions >>> You are in charge of printing your poster
- You will find your reserved place by referring to the number assigned to you.
- Authors are asked to stand by their posters during the sessions allocated for this purpose, so that they can answer questions.
- Each board measures 100 cm wide by 240 cm high (portrait format).
- Your poster must be printed in A0 format, on a single sheet (Height 118,9cm x Width 84,1cm).
- Velcro pads will be available on site. Make sure your poster is not too heavy and avoid laminated plastic or cardboard-backed sheets, as you will not be allowed to use pins or drawing pins.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before your session.
- 1 computer per room will be available.
- PDF files won’t be accepted please use ppt or pptx files, do not overload with too many animations ; slides size: 16/9
- Plenary lecture: 40 minutes, including questions
- Invited lecture: 30 minutes, including questions
- Oral communications: 15 minutes, including questions
- Oral flash + poster communications: 1 minute (no question)